I am addicted to the NBC television show 30 Rock. I have to thank Anthony for sending me the episode that includes a bit part by Kristen Wiig. The writing on the show is absolutely phenomenal, and the cast is brilliant. I was really not wanting to even watch this show for a while, but am so glad I did now. Arrested Development still holds the position as my favorite television show of all time.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
xanadu - now that you're here, now that you're near
Summer has slipped through my fingers. Living at home has been wonderful, not without its ups and downs, but overall I couldn't ask for more. I am so ready to finish school, I just hope I can do it in one more year. The future is not looking too bright in that area. I slacked off so bad during my sophomore year, and now I'm paying for it. I know this is not a unique feeling, but I can't imagine what life after college will look like yet. I have no idea where I want to end up yet. My best friends live in Denver, one is married and the other will be by the time I graduate. I want to travel too, but money is the deciding factor. Maybe i'll be able to save a bit this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment