I realized last week that i have some wonderful friends. I got to spend three wonderful days in chicago with 3 of them and it made me look forward to being back in siloam so much.
I thought about amy winehouse dying today...I think its gonna happen any day now...although I wouldn't mind another album from her. i read somewhere that she and mark ronson were going to make a holiday album, maybe just a rumor.
went to the jazz club with momma t tonight. martinis and chocolate cake...haha. classy. she is hopefully going to drive down with me to school and help me move in to the place.
I watched a brutally sad movie today called "4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days." Some images from films stick with me and there were several in this that are seared into my brain right now. powerful stuff. It was about a girl having an abortion in 1980's communist russia. Insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment